- Registration fees are posted for each individual conference
- Student must complete new application process for state officer positions. There will be NO elections or voting delegates at SCDC.
- All students must be registered with "National" DECA prior to state conference registration. Deadline is on calendar.
- Your ADVISOR username/password for "National" registration is required for this site.
- The first time you log in you will be asked to verify/confirm chapter information.
- Each chapter may register up to 3 contestants per event.
- Principles of Business Administration Events are for first-year members only.
- All Series, Principles, and Team Decision Events will require ONE or TWO role plays.
- Each chapter has been asked to submit the names of TWO potential judges for CDC events.
- All other rules and procedures may be found in the DECA Guide.
WRITTEN EVENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, FEB. 3
SEND WRITTEN ENTRIES TO:
Mr. Mike Bunko, CT DECA
PO BOX 1053
Southington, CT 06489
If you need to make other delivery arrangements you must contact email@example.com
Any Questions or Concerns Contact Mr. Kelly - firstname.lastname@example.org